siParadigm LLC, provides total quality services that best cater to our client and patient needs. As a personalized service lab, we embody our service with Integrity to promote the highest possible level of performance taking healthcare to a whole new level.
Thinking of joining us? If so, get ready to be a part of highly qualified, experienced, dedicated and motivated staff with a variety of operational, technical and administrative skills that make a difference in people lives.
Interning at Paradigm:
The primary purpose of our Internship program is to provide interns with a meaningful experience that enhances their employ-ability and skills, with clear business benefits.
siParadigm knows that times are tough for business, but times are tough for graduates too and internships are a great way to meet in the middle, helping young people to gain employ-ability skills that will be invaluable in their future careers.
Interested in becoming a Paradigm intern? Please fill form and our HR department will reach out to you.
Internship @ siParadigm fille the following form
For HR related questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Chief Information Officer
siParadigm, LLC is seeking a qualified individual for a Chief Information Officer ( CIO) position in our Pine Brook, NJ office
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) will provide technology vision and leadership in the development, implementation and integration of siParadigm systems. At the same time, focus on leveraging this technology to streamline operations, increase efficiency and reduce cost. The CIO will lead siParadigm in planning and implementing these systems to support both distributed and centralized clinical and business operations.
- 15 or more years of experience with minimum of 10 years in an executive management role managing several function heads across different disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a health care technology organization.
- Strong knowledge of business processes and their interrelationship to enable smooth and efficient operations.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field is highly desirable.
- Any additional post-graduate education achievements are a plus.
Comparative compensation and benefits commensurate with skills and experience
TO APPLY: Please send resume, transcripts and references to siParadigm, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or, mail to 25 Riverside Drive, Suite 2, Pine Brook, NJ 07058 (201-599-9044)
IT Lead Business Analyst Opening
siParadigm, LLC, Pine Brook, NJ is seeking a qualified individual for a IT Lead Business Analyst position.
The individual must have:
- at least 2 years of experience in IT business analysis/IT systems implementation
- Familiarity with CRM, project management, order management, IT bushiness process improvement and Healthcare MISs
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science (Strongly Preferred MBA with IT Background)
- AWS Certified Developer, Oracle Siebel Core Consultant, PMP, and SID Certifications are highly desired
Send resumes, transcripts, and references to siParadigm, LLC at (email@example.com) or , mail to 25 Riverside Drive, Suite 2, Pine Brook, NJ, 07058. (201-599-9044)