Bashar Dabbas, MDChief Medical Officer
Dr. Dabbas joined siParadigm from Genoptix Medical Laboratory (Carlsbad, CA), where he was the Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer. During his tenure at Genoptix, he was also the President of Cartesian Medical Group.
Prior to his contributions at Genoptix and Cartesian, he served as President of Utah Pathology Services. Dr. Dabbas’ nationally noted business and laboratory acumen includes high-complexity diagnostics, solid tumor genomic profiling, biopharma and clinical trial support, medical affairs, quality assurance and improvement, and team development and leadership.
- MD: Damascus University (Damascus, Syria)
- Postgraduate Training: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Wright State University (Dayton, OH)
- Residency: Chief Resident, Wright State University
- Fellowship: Surgical Pathology, Wright State University
- Fellowship: Hematopathology, The University of Utah Medical Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Instruction: Assistant Clinical Professor, Pathology, The University of Utah
- Instruction: Assistant Professor, Pathology, Texas A&M University (Bryan, TX)
- Publications: OncoImmunology, Blood, Clinical Nuclear Medicine, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, Cancer Research, Journal of Clinical Oncology, Hematopathology, Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Memberships: Fellow, American College of Pathologists (FCAP), United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (ASCP), American Society of Hematology (ASH), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Certifications: American Board Certified, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology